- Home Page - Search for Southern Delaware events, restaurants, tax-free shopping, beach resorts, signature golf courses, attractions, premier accommodations and more.
- 2020 Photo Contest - Do you have amazing photos of Southern Delaware? Share your photos and enter to win our 2020 Photo Contest. Contest opens on January 1, 2020. Entries will be accepted until 5 p.m. on March 13th and winners will be ann
- Blog - Follow along with the blog from The Southern Delaware Tourism Board. We keep you up to date on upcoming events, the latest restaurants to have your next DE culinary experience and much more!
Eat & Drink - Hungry? Southern Delaware is a foodie mecca! Anyone who enjoys culinary travel will love the adventure of discovering Southern Delaware's Culinary Coast™. Throughout Southern Delaware, travelers will find an array of exceptional restaurants with world-cl
- Breweries, Wineries, & Distilleries - While visiting Southern Delaware enjoy our breweries and wineries, it will certainly make a very memorable vacation! Download the Delaware on Tap App here! Let the app guide you through visits to nationally known breweries and hidden gems distilling uni
- Culinary Tours, Classes, and Events - Are you a foodie that loves everything culinary? Southern Delaware offers great family-owned restaurants for you to sample lots of fresh food. But if you're looking for a more adventurous culinary experience, check out some of these ideas.
- Farmer's Markets - It's grown here! There is no shortage of local farmers who produce an abundance of healthy and fresh foods. You can find a wide variety of foods at local farmers markets, including eggs, fruit, honey, vegetables, meat, cut flowers, herbs, breads, and past
Events - Looking for something to do in Southern Delaware this weekend? Check out a list of events on our calendar for all things in Southern Delaware. From Fenwick Island to Rehoboth Beach DE there is always something going on down here!
- Bandstand Schedules - Want to hang out and listen to music outdoors? Check out the Southern Delaware Bandstand Schedules with live entertainment and more in various DE towns and The Rehoboth Beach Bandstand schedule.
- Fall in Southern Delaware - Fall means fun in Southern Delaware! Let the road lead you here where you can bike friendly beach towns, view wildlife from kayaks, and shop tax-free in abundant antique markets, boutiques, and outlets. Plan a trip now!
- See You in September - We've collected all of our history events and tours for the month (almost 100!) attractions (26 museums!) and exhibits in one place to make it easy to plan your See You in September adventures.
- Top Chef Culinary Coast - 2020 Tickets Available now for the Top Chef Culinary Coast Southern Delaware. Proceeds benefit Meals on Wheels Lewes-Rehoboth’s Meal Sharing Program.
- Add Events - Do you have an event or attraction we should know about? Contribute your details to your event in Southern Delaware and we may publish it on our website.
- Add Information -
- Attraction/Business - Do you have an attraction or business we should know about? Contribute new information for our Southern Delaware Tourism Website.
- Contact Us - Have a new business to share? Want to update information? have a question or comment for someone in our office? Contact Southern Delaware Tourism at our Office at 302-856-1818 or 800-357-1818.
- Meetings, Retreats & Reunions - Fill out our form for information for your Southern Delaware Meetings, Retreats & Reunions and Group Events.
- Order Publications - Southern Delaware Tourism publishes free brochures and guides which we would be happy to send you. Please fill out our online form to receive your brochures.
- Visit Southern Delaware Survey - Complete this survey to enter your name in a drawing to win a FREE weekend getaway in beautiful Southern Delaware!
Groups - Have your next meeting, conference, retreat, reunion or wedding in Southern Delaware! We offer guided group tours, hotel accommodations for groups, wedding planning and team building activities here in Southern Delaware.
- Plan Activities For Your Crew - Plan Activities For Your Group in Southern Delaware. Explore our activity options for your groups large or small.
- Group Sporting Events - Hey, sports fans, Bring your sporting event to Delaware! Southern Delaware offers events to round out your visit. View a list of various amateur sports and spectator sports throughout the state.
- Group Tours - Explore Southern Delaware on a Scenic Tour with fascinating stories. Then have your group enjoy Tax-Free Shopping and after a long day check into a southern DE Group-Friendly Accommodation, Hotel or Resort.
- Meetings, Conferences, Reunions, & Retreats - Southern Delaware is the perfect destination for meetings, retreats, and conferences year-round! It is the place of choice for small to mid-size meetings and conventions, conveniently located a short two hour's drive from metropolitan Baltimore, Washington
- Team Building Activities - Bringing a meeting to Southern Delaware? Great! You'll find lots of activities here to help your team get better acquainted and to spend productive time together outside of the everyday office environment. View our list of team building activities.
- Weddings - Looking to have a beach wedding, or do you dream of a wedding in a country setting? Destination weddings are "in" and Southern Delaware is the perfect place for your special day.
- Media - View photos of all around Southern Delaware. If you are interested in acquiring rights to these images and for media inquires or to request high resolution photos from our gallery, please contact us.
Our Towns - Our many charming towns have plenty to offer. Sussex County showcases world-class beach resorts, historic seaside and riverside villages, signature golf courses, premier accommodations and a Culinary Coast of fantastic
- Bethany Beach - View Top Attractions and Events in Bethany Beach Delaware! Whatever you enjoy doing on vacation, you can do it here in The Quiet Resorts. Bicycle on well-marked lanes along the coast and countryside, kayak or sail on the ocean or bay, or tee off on one
- Bethel -
- Blades -
- Bridgeville - Looking for the Apple Scrapple Festival? It's right here in Southern Delaware in Bridgeville DE! Bridgeville is a pleasant agricultural-oriented community known for fine homes; broad tree-lined streets; and apples, scrapple, cornfields, whitetail deer an
- Dagsboro -
- Delmar - Looking for some adrenaline? A great local beer and some food? Southern Delaware offers The Delmar Speedway, 3rd Wave Brewing Company, and the Old Mill Crab House. Visit our Chamber of Commerce for more businesses at www.delmar-chamberofcommerce.com.
- Dewey Beach - The Rehoboth / Dewey resort area provides a variety of accommodations, Resort eateries, and restaurants offer a wide array of specialties from the catch of the day to French cuisine and area shopping ranges from factory outlets to unique and artistic specialties
- Ellendale -
- Fenwick Island - Whatever you enjoy doing on vacation, you can do it here in The Quiet Resorts in Southern Delaware. Bicycle along the coast and countryside, kayak or sail on the ocean or bay, or tee off on one of our championship golf courses.
- Frankford -
- Georgetown - Many enjoy calling Georgetown home because of our central location and beautiful scenery. Georgetown has easy access to ocean beaches, accessible airport with charter services, and unique shops, including craft barns and antique shops.
- Greenwood -
- Henlopen Acres -
- Laurel - Come see what Laurel DE in Southern Delaware has to offer like our Party at The Pond/Jeep Jamboree, Visit our Chamber of Commerce website at www.laurelchamber.com or call the Laurel Historical Society at 302.875.1344
- Lewes - Lewes is a walking town. Within a half-square mile, you will find the Historic district, museums, many Inns, Bed and Breakfasts, fine restaurants, and a variety of fine shops. Visit our Chamber of Commerce website at www.leweschamber.com
- Long Neck -
- Milford - Milford Delaware offers dozens of different enterprises in greater Milford that represent a myriad of business and employment categories. For Event, and businesses Visit our Chamber of Commerce website at www.milfordchamber.com or at Downtown Milford Inc.
- Millsboro - Whether you're looking for a new place to visit, a great place to live, or a successful business opportunity, you've come to the right place. Visit our Chamber of Commerce website at www.millsborochamber.com
- Millville -
- Milton Area - Find out more about Milton Delaware Events, Attractions, Restaurants and more. Just minutes from the beautiful resort towns of Lewes and Rehoboth Beach on Delaware's Eastern Shore.
- Ocean View - Check out Ocean View Delaware offering Events, Attractions and Restaurants Stop by our popular event "It's a ZOO Out There!" entertaining family show, filled with humor, handbells, percussion, and visual presentations about the animals.
- Rehoboth Beach - Come to the beach in Southern Delaware and check out Rehoboth Beach Delaware Restaurants, Attractions & Events.
- Seaford - The 6,000 residents of Seaford enjoy a close-knit, hard-working community. In the 28th Best Small Town in America, you'll find community spirit in many projects, activities, and opportunities! Seaford is "Rich in History, Focused on the Future."
- South Bethany -
Recreation - You will never run out of fun things to do in Southern Delaware. Enjoy cycling, explore the region's many scenic waterways by kayak, enjoy a birding tour on the inland bays, go kayaking on the Rehoboth Bay or learn more about the natural wildlife.
- Southern Delaware Festivals - Southern Delaware is festive! With nearly 40 festivals (and counting...) taking place between March and December each year, you're sure to find several you won't want to miss. View our list of festivals and the months in which they typically occur.
- Amusements - From boardwalks to water parks to mini-golf, we have it all here in Southern Delaware! You will never be bored with these great amusements to pass the time. View a list of local amusements right here.
Arts & Entertainment - Southern Delaware is bursting with great talent... from musicians to actors to artists, we have it all! For a comprehensive listing of performances, art exhibits and other arts-related events, visit our calendar or go to DelawareScene.com and eat.drink.buy
- Art Galleries -
- Art Leagues & Councils - Find out more about The local Art League Councils in Southern Delaware. Search for local DE Art events, tax-free shopping and more in the area.
- Performing Arts & Theaters - Southern Delaware is bursting with great talent... from musicians to actors, we have it all! There are many special venues to enjoy comedy, musical, movies, choir concerts and so much more.
- Nature & Beach Cams - Want to spend some time in nature or at the beach but can't be here to do it in person? Just pick a live Southern Delaware cam and click.
- Golf - Looking for a Southern Delaware Golf Vacation? No matter what your skill level, there's a course for you Delaware. For a professional experience visit the Bayside Resort Golf Course, designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- History & Heritage - Take a look at some of the awesomeness you'll find along the Nanticoke Heritage byway. Come visit us and delight in discovering our history through site visits; driving itineraries; custom guided tours; trolley, walking and boat tours
Outdoor Adventures - There are so many fun things to do outdoors in Southern Delaware! Search for local birding, outdoor adventure, cycling, fishing and boating, hunting, golfing, nature hiking trails, wildlife refuges and so much more.
- Beaches, Bays & Waterways - Explore Southern Delaware canals and bays! Recreational opportunities like parasailing, paddling, boating, jet skiing, stand up paddleboarding, and pontoon boat tours. Find plenty of ways to enjoy the Delaware beaches, bays and waterways.
- Birding - Southern Delaware is a popular stop-off for migratory birds on the Atlantic Flyway. For a detailed listing of popular birding locations in Delaware and to access the official Delaware Birding Trail, please visit www.DelawareBirdingTrail.org
- Campgrounds - Looking to Camp? Take your vacation outdoors at these campgrounds. It's a great way to spend quality time with your family enjoying the natural scenery Southern Delaware has to offer. For camping reservations, call Delaware State Parks at 877-98-PARKS
- Cycling - Did you know that Delaware has been named the 3rd Most Bike Friendly State in the U. S. of A? For information on Bicycle Route 1, Delaware Bicycling Maps, contact the Delaware Department of Transportation Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Fishing & Boating - Gone fishin? It seems like everywhere you look there is a pond, stream, river, bay or the Atlantic ocean. Enjoy fishing on a quiet pond or charter a boat and experience the thrill of an offshore fishing adventure.
- Hunting - Want to Hunt in Southern Delaware? For a list of Deer Checking Stations, visit the Delmar Chamber website. For information on hunting licensing, regulations or locations contact the Delaware Division of Fish and Wildlife at 302.739.3441
- Nature Trails - Looking to go for a hike in Southern Delaware? For a comprehensive guide to trails in Delaware, visit www.ecodelaware.com. We offer trails for both cycling, running and a casual stroll on trails such as The Southern Delaware Heritage Trail.
- Nature Education Centers - Take some time to enjoy and learn more about nature with southern Delaware's Nature Education Centers. View our list of places to visit or call for a school group tour such as the Bethany Beach Nature Center, DuPont Nature Center
- Paddling Adventures & Boat Tours - Love being on the water? Want to tour the waters of South Delaware. If you've always wanted to try stand up paddleboarding (SUP) or windsurfing, take a lesson with Delmarva Board Sport Adventures. You will have a blast out on the water!
- Wildlife Refuges & Sanctuaries - Like to birdwatch or visit animal refuges? Southern Delaware offers many Wildlife Refuges & Sanctuaries options such as Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge and Visitor’s Center, The Great Cypress Swamp and The Assawoman Wildlife Refuge.
- Rainy Day Options - Looking for rainy day options in Southern Delaware? Rainy weather can result in a less than ideal beach day, but in Southern Delaware, that’s never a problem.
- Southern Delaware is Pet Friendly - The beautiful beaches of Southern Delaware are not just for humans to enjoy. It's simple to include your four-legged family member in all the fun! Delaware beaches have it all from pet-friendly hotels and restaurants to parks and beaches
- Spectator Sports - Hey, sports fans, Southern Delaware offers events to round out your visit or next vacation. Check out the schedule for the Georgetown DE Speedway, Senior League World Series Softball, Zap Amateur World Championships of Skimboarding and more spectator sports.
Tax Free Shopping & Antiquing - Need a new suit for the beach? New Shoes? There are so many places to shop in Southern Delaware including outlets, boutiques, art galleries, and specialty shops - and it's always tax-free! Take a look at our list of places to shop.
- Local Stores & Boutiques - Need some retail therapy? Southern Delaware is the perfect medicine. Indulge in our outlets, boutiques, and specialty shops - and it's always tax-free! View a list of our terrific shopping districts.
- Outlet Shopping - Rainy Day? Just need to shop? Tanger Outlet Center Known as the "Mile of Style!" Tanger Outlets is home to over 140 brand-name outlets at three locations on Route 1 in Rehoboth Beach. Shoppers can purchase brand-name merchandise for 30-70% below retail price.
Where to Stay - Need a hotel for your trip to Southern Delaware? View a list of hotels from Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach, Rehoboth Beach, Millville, Selbyville and more from motels to hotels, to other accommodations, we have it all!
- Pet Friendly Accommodations - Traveling to Southern Delaware with your pets? it’s simple to include your four-legged family member in all the fun! There are many, many pet-friendly accommodations ranging from Lewes to Fenwick Island.
- Terms of Service - By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Search -