Delaware farmers’ markets must currently adhere to the Department of Agriculture rules listed below:
MARKET RULES FOR CUSTOMERS (Delaware Department of Agriculture)
- Do not come to the Market if you have symptoms related to Covid-19
- Cover your face: You must wear a face covering to enter the market.
- Wait your turn: No more than 2 customers per vender at a time.
- Maximum of 2 people per household allowed in the market.
- Social Distancing: Maintain at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and everyone else at the Market.
- Electronic Payment: Use credit cards when you can. Follow vendor instructions carefully.
- No touching: Do not touch market items. Tell vendor the item you wish to purchase, and the vendor will bag items for you.
- No doubling back: The market is one-way; you must move continuously through Market.
- No lingering or congregating: Spend as little time as possible with each vendor for flow of customers through the Market.
- Pre-order as much as you can: Many of our vendors can now take pre-orders. Consult HLFM newsletter, Facebook page and website for information on how to pre-order with them. Pick up from them at the Market.
- No pets (service animals permitted): this is a State rule for farmers markets at this time
- Wash your produce: At home, wipe down any packaging with anti-viral solution. Wash your produce with water.
Driving through Southern Delaware it's easy to see why the food here tastes so deliciously fresh. It's grown here! There is no shortage of local farmers who produce an abundance of healthy and fresh foods. You can find a wide variety of foods at local farmers markets, including eggs, fruit, honey, vegetables, meat, cut flowers, herbs, breads, and pastries.
June 7-September 6. Sundays, 8am-12pm.
Across the street from the PNC Bank. The Bethany market is vibrant, friendly, interactive, educational, and enjoyable to buyers as well as sellers.
Stay tuned for 2020 dates.
8am-noon. Warren's Station Family Restaurant. The Fenwick Island Farmers' Market (open twice weekly) provides an abundance of farm fresh fruits and vegetables- for locals and visitors alike to savor and enjoy. Let our farmers supply your family gathering with the luscious tastes of Delaware sweet corn, tomatoes, peaches and melons. Come see what else coastal Delaware has to offer at the Fenwick Island Farmers' Market. Free parking is available in the grassy lot where the market is located.
Opening May 26.
June, July, August. Tuesdays, 11am-3pm
May, Sep, October. Tuesdays, 11am-2pm
Grove Park, Rehoboth Beach. The market is open rain or shine and offers a wide variety of farm fresh foods.
June to August. Wednesdays.
Conveniently located in the Sea Colony complex, this farmers market offers another great option for Bethany/Fenwick residents and visitors.
Closed after June 26th.
This market accurately follows its motto, "Any fresher and you'd have to grow it yourself!"
Saturdays beginning May 30
Please visit their website for a full list of rules and regulations.
Lewes, DE. The Historic Lewes Farmers Market (HLFM) is a non-profit, community-based, producer-only, farmers market. You will find fresh produce, eggs, fruits, breads, baked goods, meats, fish, cut-flowers and herbs. In addition, the HLFM features workshops by local chefs (using food from the market), master gardeners, and sustainable agriculture experts.
May 23-October. Saturdays
The mission of the Riverwalk Farmers Market in Downtown Milford is to provide the opportunity for the Milford community to come together and enjoy shopping for a variety of locally grown produce / meats / seafood, baked goods, and prepared foods.
May 17, Sundays
The only Farmers Market in Delaware located at an award winning winery!! 20 amazing vendors, live music, chef demos, yoga and more!!
Millsboro Farmers Market
June 13 – August 29, Saturdays
Millsboro Town Center Parking Lot. For more information or to obtain a vendor application, contact: Michelle Truitt, 302-934-8171 or e-mail email@example.com