Fall in Southern Delaware
Fall means fun in Southern Delaware! Let the road lead you here where you can bike friendly beach towns, view wildlife from kayaks, and shop tax-free in abundant antique markets, boutiques, and outlets. Immerse yourself in our history, enjoy live entertainment, arts & festivals, and indulge in scrumptious fare along our Culinary Coast™. Rates cool off in the fall, so you can stay longer for less.
Full calendar of Events
Fall for our History
Fall For Our History this September, October, and November and make Southern Delaware's fascinating history part of your story! Click here to discover history related festivals, events, and museums to explore this fall.
Fall for our Harvest
Fall Farmers Market information and schedules. For information about the many fantastic restaurant options along our Culinary Coast™, visit our Culinary page where you will be able to find your favorite restaurants - or exciting new ones! - searching by location or cuisine.
Check out all the Halloween fun on our blog, starting in September.
Fall Festivals (Check back frequently as we'll add additional listings as they are available.)
- Milford Riverwalk Freedom Festival
- Bethany Beach Boardwalk Arts Festival
- Nanticoke Indian Powwow, Millsboro
- Alpaca Festival, Frankford
- Maxima Hispanic Fest, Georgetown
- Rehoboth Beach Garlic Festival
- History Book Festival
- The Dog Days of Summer Festival, Milton
- Southern Delaware Wine, Food, and Music Festival, Millsboro
- Wings and Wheels, Georgetown
- Sea Witch Halloween and Fiddlers Festival, Rehoboth
- Boast the Coast Maritime Festival, Zwaanendael Maritime Program, Boat Parade, Lewes
- Apple Scrapple Festival, Bridgeville
- Schellville Fall Harvest Fest, Rehoboth Beach
- Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival
- The Big Draw DE, Milford
- True Blue Jazz Fest, Rehoboth Beach