Pick a weekend. Pick an itinerary. It’s that easy.
Banish the winter doldrums. Find a spring fever reliever. Escape for a brief summer sojourn. Get out and play in the crisp fall air. Plan an escape for every season, because what could be better any time of year than a weekend spent antiquing in beautiful Southern Delaware?
Nothing, except maybe four unique weekends – a breather to look forward to in each season of the year – with no sales tax!
The following itineraries, designed especially for antiques and collectibles fans, can be enjoyed over two days, any time of year, with plenty of time left over for leisurely lunches and sightseeing along the way. Click on shop names to view maps that include addresses, telephone numbers, websites, and directions.
Please note: Hours for most shops vary by season. We strongly suggest contacting shop owners when planning your getaway to confirm days and hours of operation.
If you have a favorite shop that doesn’t appear on this list, let us know so we can add it!
Quaint, historic seaside and river towns, award-winning restaurants, maritime attractions, and five star beaches make this itinerary irresistible.
- Beaman's Old & Gnu Antiques - Complete line of antiques & collectibles and the unusual. Country store offers PA handmade pine furniture. Custom orders welcome.
- Heritage Antique Market - 48 dealers with a great selection of antique and vintage furniture, toys, books, jewelry, ceramics, silver, depression glass, dolls, decoys, sports memorabilia, art, and more.
- Auntie M's Emporium - Owners Mary and Mike Rawl specialize in finding whimsical antiques and collectibles that evoke a lively connection with the past.
- Lewes Mercantile Antiques - Many dealers provide a variety of antique, vintage, collectible, retro, modern, and reproduction items including furniture, lighting, art, glassware, jewelry, and more.
- The Brush Factory on Kings - Fill your home with art, vintage and new pieces, sea glass and decoys from The Brush Factory. Create an inviting space and embrace our quirky style!
- Old Screen Door - Unique and Quirky Antiques, Furniture, Refurbished Pieces, Accessories, Fine Art, Gifts, Jewelry, and more.
- Just Looking/Upscale Resale - Antiques, used furniture, collectibles, costume jewelry, upscale consignments, lamps, pictures, mirrors, books.
- Early Attic Antiques - Treasures such as transferware, ironstone, antique wicker furniture, quilts, architectural pieces, and more.
- Salvaged - Completely up-styling antique and vintage furniture. Painted furniture, home decor, antiques, mid century modern, industrial, coastal, etc! Chalk Paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan Stockist.
- Magnolia Street Antiques - Offering home decor of all kinds - old to new, elegant to flashy, simple to extravagant. Magnolia Street Antiques also has Virtual Furniture Consignment.
This itinerary is packed with lots of amazing shops, yet is easy to follow because they’re all situated along or very near Route 26, which runs west from the Quiet Resort of Bethany Beach. The corridor is also dotted with popular restaurants and galleries.
- The Hidden Cottage - Offering antiques, furniture, artwork, and treasures.
- Millville Town Peddler - Specializing in New and Used Treasures plus Custom-made Surfboards Made on Premises. "You never know what you will find, so come often to shop with us."
- Seaquels Furniture Consignments - Upscale furniture consignments in the Bethany Beach area.
- Reflections Antiques - In the antique lighting business for the last 20 years. Most items are one of a kind. Check often for new inventory. See website for off season phone contact information.
- Lavender & Lace Antiques & Gifts - A unique shop filled with vintage, shabby chic style furnishings, lighting, quilts, architectural pieces, vintage swimsuits, sand pails and more.
- Somerhouse - Features estate gold and silver jewelry, fine antiques, lamps, crystal, and Royal Daulton Pretty Ladies. Also has location on the Bethany boardwalk.
- Antique Prints - We specialize in maps of the Mid Atlantic U.S. along with decorative and historical prints of all subjects throughout the world.
- Hudson's General Store - Mixture of antique, folk, art, gifts, and high quality reproductions in a general store atmosphere.
Traveling northeast from Fenwick Island, you’ll travel through farm country to historic downtown Dagsboro and, from there, on to the pretty little town of Millsboro where you can’t throw a rock without hitting an antique store.
- Remember When - Over 4,000 sq. ft. of unique vignettes and a collection of shabby chic furnishings that have been renewed and repurposed. Offering custom made farm tables and one of a kind items.
- Jayne's Reliable - Unique old store atmosphere. Furniture and what-nots, blend of retro vintage and shabby chic pieces. Consignments welcome. Representing local artists.
- Antique Alley - Blue decorated stoneware, primitives, art glass, art pottery, Depression glass, antique furniture, books, and collectibles. Over 40 dealers on three floors.
- Main Street Resale - Vintage and Mid-Century Modern items, cottage furniture, and more.
- Antique Mall of Millsboro
- Kitty's, Ltd. - Kitty's Ltd carries Made in America folk art, wood carvings, baskets, and many other collectibles that are designed and made by artists from around the country.
Follow this itinerary through the woods, fields, and historic towns lining the Nanticoke River. Western Sussex is more than just a beautiful drive – galleries and restaurants line quaint main streets, and museums filled with evidence of Southern Delaware’s rich history make this a fun and fascinating trip! Complete your trip in Georgetown, Sussex County’s picturesque County Seat.
Attic Fanatic - Laurel's largest antique mall with over 40 vendors. Browse furniture, sports collectibles, glassware, dolls, jewelry, and vintage items.
Out of the Attic Antique Mall - 10912 County Seat Highway, Laurel
Laurel Junction - A 25 acre indoor/outdoor flea market featuring full time retail shops, a convenience store and a full service restaurant. Shop for antiques, collectibles, uniforms, clothing, cosmetics and more. Food court and full service restaurant. Weekend entertainment.
Pack Ratz - New and used merchandise, many different dealers under one roof top, all with their own style. Mostly retired people making a few extra bucks.
O'Neal's Antiques - 12537 Sycamore Road, Laurel, DE
- Wilderlove Handmade and Vintage, 13 W. Market Street, Greenwood, DE. Shares space with Amity Coffee Roasters.
Weathered Treasures - Unique rustic Antiques many from 1800's-1900's. Also, farmhouse shabby chic. Come check out our pickin adventure treasures.
A Maze Through Time - 105 Market Street, Bridgeville
Antique Alley of Bridgeville - Antique mall with over 50 vendors and 100 booths under one roof. SEE YOU IN SEPTEMBER EVENT:Wednesday, September 6th – 1:00pm Dixie Belle Chalk Paint Demonstration; 6:30pm Chalk Belle Beginners Painting Workshop.
Downtown Alley - Everything from your grandmothers attic to everyday home decor, furniture and gifts.
The Little House on the Highway - 22535 Bridgeville Highway, Seaford, DE. Carefully selected array of primitive and farmhouse goods.
Church Mouse Consignment Shop - The Church Mouse Consignment Boutique & Art Gallery is a place for consignors and Artists' to display their items and talents for sale.
Gallery 16 - Antiques, nice used furniture, collectibles, gifts, some gifts below $10.00, and hand dipped ice cream.
Marketplace Antiques - 40+ vendors provide an assortment of primitive, antiques, memorabilia, art, toys, furniture, shabby chic painted furniture, antiques, jewelry, hand-made soaps and lotions, collectibles and other items
The Station - We are a family owned and operated retail store. We offer antiques, vintage & gift items in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
The Red Barn Country Store - Antiques & Collectibles in the upstairs loft. New items added daily.
Georgetown Antiques Market - Georgetown Antiques has been a family owned and operated business since planting their roots in the town's old 5 & 10 ₵ store over 30 years ago.
Passwaters Antiques - A really great place for bargains and treasures from days gone by.