Team Building Activities
Bringing a meeting to Southern Delaware? Great! You'll find lots of activities here to help your team get better acquainted and to spend productive time together outside of the everyday office environment. Here are a few:
- Guided Tours From science tours to history tours to winery and brewery tours, farm tours, and more, you name it!
- Eco-Tours Boat and walking tours on some of the most beautiful water and land trails on the East Coast. Ever watched an osprey banding? Check out the abundant wildlife and beauty along our beaches, bays, and waterways.
- Paddle/Kayak Tours/Stand Up Paddleboarding Enjoy the same gorgeous water trails mentioned above, but use your own paddle power to do it!
- Brewery/Winery Tours (also see Guided Tours) With two wineries, a meadery, and nearly 15 breweries including the renowned Dogfish Head Brewery, Southern Delaware delights alcohol tourists!
- Eating Rehoboth Walking Food Tours Embark on a 3-hour culinary adventure through downtown Rehoboth Beach and enjoy food tastings at five of best eateries, paired with delicious wines, local beers or signature cocktails. Tours include specialty food shops and beachy outdoor venues. As your tour winds through the streets of Rehoboth Beach, our seasoned guides will bring you up-to-date on local history and restaurant lore. The combined tastes on your tour add up to a delicious lunch, and everything is included.
- Boating - Availability includes head boats, deep sea charter boats, cruising, and sightseeing vessels, offering something for everyone including daily fishing trips, evening cruises, and even dolphin watching.
- Fishing Charters - see boating, above.
- Biking and hiking trails - Did you know that Delaware has been named the 3rd Most Bike Friendly State in the U.S.A? And that it's the number one Most Bike Friendly State east of the Mississippi? Yup, it's true! Southern Delaware's flat landscape, excellent roadways and scenic routes ensure an enjoyable cycling experience. They also make hiking our gorgeous trails - which crisscross wetlands, farmlands, coastal forests, dunes, and even the northernmost cypress swamp in the continental U.S. - an experience to remember.
- Escape Rehoboth (escape room) Escape Rehoboth is a fun, interactive game taking place here at the “Nation’s Summer Capital.” While it looks like an ordinary room, it’s much more. Find hidden objects, figure out clues, and solve puzzles to earn your freedom! You have one hour to complete the room, so be quick! Come with your friends, family and coworkers to have a great time.
- Escape Reality (virtual reality) Experience a three-dimensional, computer generated environment which can be explored and interacted with by guests. YOU become part of any virtual world you choose... and are instantly immersed in all 360 degrees of your environment. Play a Game Solo Or With Friends or Choose an Experience!
- Let's Do Trivia - Weekly, Live-Hosted Game Shows including Let's Do Trivia! - Survey Sez... - Speed Bingo. All free-to-play weekly game shows which occur in the area's best restaurants and bars.
- Shell We Bounce Trampoline Park With free Wi-Fi (coming soon!), massage chairs, an Arcade, Shell We Eat? Café, and plenty of equipment for burning off energy, this is a great idea for a very active team building experience.
- Lefty's Alley & Eats - Lefty's Alley & Eats is Southern Delaware's newest family entertainment center featuring bowling, laser tag, arcade & a unique dining experience.
- Golf - Southern Delaware is the Mid-Atlantic golf destination. No matter what your skill level, there's a course (or several!) for you here in Southern Delaware.
- Painting with a Twist - Give your team the opportunity to get creative and enjoy a paint night together - with sips!
For information on Southern Delaware Tourism's Group Booking Incentive for group accommodations bookings, click here.