Southern Delaware's numerous ponds and rivers are perfect for canoeing and kayaking and fall is a picture-perfect (and cooler!) time to experience them.
Check out the link to the Coastal Delaware Paddling Map below to discover 16 paddling trips through Coastal Delaware.
For a Coastal Delaware Paddling Map, click here.
To arrange professionally guided tours and rentals, contact:
- Bethany Surf Shop I 302.539.6400 I Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaks, Surfboards, Canal & Ocean Tours
- Coastal Kayak | 302.539.7999 | Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayak Rentals, Sailboat Rentals, School of Costal Kayaking
- Delmarva Adventure Sports I 302.228.9885 I Canoe and Kayak Rentals & Tours
- Delmarva Board Sport Adventures | 302-260-9008 | Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Wind Surfing, SUP Yoga on the water, Sunset Trips and other tours
- Delaware State Parks | 877.98.PARKS
- ECOBAY Kayaking Adventures | 302.841.2722 | Kayak Rentals, Tours focused on Inland Bays, Sunset Trips, Picnic Lunch on the Beach
- Quest Kayak | 302.745.2925 | Kayak Rentals and Tours
- Delaware Paddlesports | 302-645-7300 | Kayak fishing tours, social paddles, sunset paddles, SUP instruction, SUP tours, private tours, rentals, sales.
Paddling events this fall:
Kayak and Chat, Trap Pond State Park, September 28th
Delmarva Paddling Weekend, Laurel and Milton, September 28-29th