Scenic Tours, Fascinating Stories, Tax-Free Shopping and Group-Friendly Accommodations
Most of our attractions offer group rates and many of our hotels and restaurants are group tour friendly. Let us help you customize the right tours and itinerary for your next group excursion. Popular festivals among motorcoach trips include the Sea Witch Halloween and Fiddler's Festival, ranked among the American Bus Association's (ABA) "Top 100 Events" and the Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival in October. Popular group tour attractions include "Tax-Free" shopping at Tanger Outlets, antiquing, history, winery and brewery tours. Check out Delware's Motorcoach Rewards Program.
- Guided Tours From science tours to history tours to winery and brewery tours, farm tours, and more, you name it!
- Eco-Tours Boat and walking tours on some of the most beautiful water and land trails on the East Coast. Ever watched an osprey banding? Check out the abundant wildlife and beauty along our beaches, bays, and waterways.
- Paddle/Kayak Tours/Stand Up Paddleboarding Enjoy the same gorgeous water trails mentioned above, but use your own paddle power to do it!
- Brewery/Winery Tours (also see Guided Tours) With two wineries, a meadery, and nearly 15 breweries including the renowned Dogfish Head Brewery, Southern Delaware delights alcohol tourists!
- Eating Rehoboth Walking Food Tours Embark on a 3-hour culinary adventure through downtown Rehoboth Beach and enjoy food tastings at five of best eateries, paired with delicious wines, local beers or signature cocktails. Tours include specialty food shops and beachy outdoor venues. As your tour winds through the streets of Rehoboth Beach, our seasoned guides will bring you up-to-date on local history and restaurant lore. The combined tastes on your tour add up to a delicious lunch, and everything is included.
- Boating - Availability includes head boats, deep sea charter boats, cruising, and sightseeing vessels, offering something for everyone including daily fishing trips, evening cruises, and even dolphin watching.
Error [Cache_Lite : Unable to write cache file : /var/www/vhosts/visitsoutherndelaware.com/httpdocs/storage/cache/cache_lite/cache_105d081c20da41387dcb640d7844e380_a16ef0f7cae8584c1193779c47c47b4d]