Meetings, Conferences, Reunions, & Retreats
Southern Delaware is the perfect destination for meetings, retreats and conferences year-round! It is the place of choice for small to mid-size meetings and conventions, conveniently located a short two-hour's drive from metropolitan Baltimore, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, or via the Ferry from Southern New Jersey.
With outstanding beaches, bays, and waterways along the Atlantic Coast, rich maritime history, tax-free outlet stores and specialty shops, Southern Delaware is also the perfect place to bring family members and extend a business trip into a family vacation. It's a business trip you'll remember like a holiday!
To find out about Southern Delaware Tourism's Group Booking Incentive, click here.
Executives looking for a retreat or conference venue, or families needing a venue for a reunion will find comfort and convenience at one of the area's many accommodations. Facilities with accommodations include:
- Atlantic Sands Hotel and Conference Center in Rehoboth Beach
- Bethany Beach Ocean Suites in Bethany Beach
- Boardwalk Plaza Hotel in Rehoboth Beach
- The Bellmoor in Rehoboth Beach
- Fairfield Inn in Rehoboth Beach
- Inn at Canal Square in Lewes
- The Sleep Inn in Lewes
- The Heritage Inn in Rehoboth Beach
- Beach Boutique Hotel in Rehoboth Beach
- Holiday Inn Express Bethany Beach in Bethany Beach
- Hyatt Place in Dewey Beach
- Atlantic Inn in Millsboro
- Microtel in Georgetown
- Dogfish Head in Lewes
- The Covered Bridge Inn
Other event venues without overnight accommodations include:
- Rehoboth Beach Convention Center in downtown Rehoboth Beach
- Nassau Valley Vineyard in Lewes
- The CHEER Center in Georgetown
- Lavender Fields at Warrington Manor in Milton
- Lefty's Alley and Eats in Lewes
- Heritage Shores in Bridgeville
- Dogfish Head in Lewes, Rehoboth & Milton
Fill out our online Meetings, Retreats & Reunions Interest Form and Southern Delaware Tourism will be in touch with you based on your group's requirements.